Wednesday, May 08, 2019

Moms are unique because...


“Peek of the Week”
Mother’s Day Commentary
May 8, 2019

Moms are Unique

Moms are like snowflakes. No two are exactly alike. So, when you’re thinking about what to give your mom for Mother’s Day, consider a gift that is as unique as she is: share your memories with her. Here are some prompts to get you started:

  • My favorite story about my mom…
  • What I love about my mom…
  • One important thing my mom taught me…
  • One inspiring thing my mom has done...
  • The funniest thing my mom did or said when I was young…
  • My mom’s favorite story, and why it inspires me…
  • My dad’s favorite story about mom, and what it means to me…

Whether you commit your memories to writing, shoot a brief video, or tell her face-to-face, let your mom know she’s amazing and inspiring and tough and so much more. It’s a gift she’ll appreciate.

Happy Mother’s Day!

Best regards,

Leif M. Hagen
Leif M. Hagen, CLU, ChFC

HAGEN FINANCIAL NETWORK

HAGEN FINANCIAL NETWORK
Hagen Financial Network, Inc

MEMBER FINRA/SIPC

Securities offered through LPL Financial.
Member FINRA/SIPC. The LPL Financial Registered Representatives associated with this site may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: MN, WI, IA & LA.
www.HAGENFN.com
www.FINRA.com
www.SIPC.com

FIND US - Directions

Followers

Translate